Mail in Donation
Mail-in Donation Quick Guide
- Download and print out donation form.
- Select payment type (credit card or bank account). Include a voided cheque if applicable.
- Mail in completed donation & form.
2965 Leonard Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Become a Monthly Donor
If you want to become a monthly partner with PRTS, but prefer submitting a paper form, download the Monthly Donation Form. Upon mailing the form to the seminary, please remember to include a voided check.
Email Chris Hanna or call him at 616-432-3407. Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Investing in PRTS means supporting a seminary that is biblical, experiential, and practical.
Donors Outside North America
Donors outside of North America can contribute to the seminary by using the following International Bank transfer information:
Beneficiary Bank: Mercantile Bank of Michigan • Beneficiary’s Bank Swift: MEMIUS33
Beneficiary’s Bank Fedwire ABA: 072413829 • Mercantile Bank: 100061175
Beneficiary Customer: Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
Canadian donors are able to contribute in the following two ways:
- Completing the Canadian donation form and sending checks to:
Burgessville Heritage Reformed Church
685 Main Street, PO Box 105
Burgessville, Ontario N0J 1C0
- Completing the Canadian donation form with appropriate credit card/debit card information. Please email this completed form to Corney Les, PRTS Coordinator (Canada). If you have questions, you may contact him also by phone at 604-795-6938.