Admission Requirements and Process
PRTS accepts applications year-round. You can begin an application for any of our degrees or certificates, or even to take a course as a visiting student.
- An academic reference
- An ecclesiastical reference
- Transcripts reflecting all post-secondary education; evidence of a completed undergraduate degree (BA or BSc) is necessary. Transcripts must be mailed directly to the seminary.
- All applicable application essays
- An academic writing sample
- TOEFL score of at least 85 or IELTS score of at least 6.5 sent to the seminary (for all ESL applicants)
- A non-refundable $50.00 application fee
What to Expect
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis; the Admissions Committee meets and considers applications every two to three months. Please review the checklist in order to determine what is necessary to successfully submit your application.
First, you must submit a small pre-application form to help us determine which application you need. After submitting this, a new window will open where you can complete your full application. As you work on this application, each field automatically saves! You will receive two separate emails from Populi (our online student software).
- The first is to verify your email address
- A second email will contain a link to your application; please save this email so that you can revisit your application if you do not finish it in one sitting!