Dr. Gerald M. BilkesContact
Dr. Gerald M. Bilkes is Professor of New Testament and Biblical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary. He completed a PhD (2002) from Princeton Theological Seminary. He was recipient of the United States Information Agency Fellowship at the Albright Institute (ASOR) in Jerusalem during the 1997–1998 year. He has authored several books and preaches and speaks at churches and conferences worldwide. His areas of special interest include hermeneutics, the history of interpretation, and conversion in the Bible. He and his wife Michelle have five children: Lauren, Seth, Zachary, Audrey, and Joshua.
“And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.”
Select list of books authored or edited by Gerald M. Bilkes
- Glory Veiled and Unveiled: A Heart-Searching Look at Christ’s Parables. Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2012.
- Memoirs of the Way Home: Ezra and Nehemiah As a Call to Conversion. Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2013.
- Mercy Revealed: A Cross Centered Look at Christ’s Miracles. Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2015.
- The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible. Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2014. Co–editor and contributor.
Sermons, lectures, and videos from Dr. Gerald Bilkes
Courses taught by Dr. Gerald Bilkes
- 220 – Methods of Greek Exegesis
- 221 – NT Exegesis I: Gospels and Acts
- 222 – NT Exegesis II: Epistles and Revelation
- 223 – NT Exegesis III: Advanced New Testament Exegesis
- 232 – New Testament Introduction
- 233 – The Text of the Bible
- 328 – Covenant Theology
- 701 – Nature and Method of Biblical Theology
- 702 – Hermeneutics