Submit your application to begin a degree program or to take classes as a visiting student.
- An academic reference
- An ecclesiastical reference
- Transcripts reflecting all post-secondary education, including a completed undergraduate degree (BA or BSc); all transcripts must be mailed directly to the seminary
- All applicable application essays
- An academic writing sample
- For ESL students, a TOEFL score of at least 85 or an IELTS score of at least 6.5; test results must be sent directly to the seminary
- A non-refundable $50 application fee
Begin Your Application
After reviewing the checklist above, fill out this form to begin the admissions process. You can change the form language by clicking on the flag icon to the right.
After you submit the form to the left:
- The full application will open in another window
- You will receive two emails from Populi (our student software):
- An email verification request – please follow the instructions
- A link to your application – please save this to open your ongoing application until you submit it