What does it mean to offer our hearts to God, promptly and sincerely? That was the motto of Genevan Reformer John Calvin, whose teaching helped Reformed Christians present themselves as living sacrifices unto the Lord. If you were not able to attend the recent tour cruise with us on the Rhine River, but would like to sit in on my lecture about what we can learn from the life of Calvin, please watch the video below.
- Trailer for PURITAN. Pre-order now.
- Internship program offered by University Reformed Church in Lansing, MI
- Four-Volume Reformed Systematic Theology
- Hapdong Theological Seminary and Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary Forge Partnership
- ATS re-accreditation visit – scheduled for February 25-28, 2019