Dr. Gerald M. Bilkes
Vice President / Professor of Homiletics & Biblical StudiesContact
Dr. Gerald M. Bilkes completed a PhD (2002) from Princeton Theological Seminary. He was a recipient of the United States Information Agency Fellowship at the Albright Institute (ASOR) in Jerusalem during the 1997–1998 year. He has authored several books and preaches and speaks at churches and conferences worldwide. His areas of special interest include hermeneutics, the history of interpretation, and conversion in the Bible. He and his wife Michelle have five children: Lauren, Seth, Zachary, Audrey, and Joshua.
“And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.”
PublicationsSelect list of books authored or edited by Gerald M. Bilkes
- Glory Veiled and Unveiled: A Heart-Searching Look at Christ’s Parables. Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2012.
- Memoirs of the Way Home: Ezra and Nehemiah As a Call to Conversion. Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2013.
- Mercy Revealed: A Cross Centered Look at Christ’s Miracles. Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2015.
- The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible. Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2014. Co–editor and contributor.
- 524 – Preaching Practicum
- 223 – NT Exegesis III: Advanced Exegesis
- 702 – Hermeneutics
- 701 – The Nature and Method of Biblical Theology
- 232 – New Testament Introduction
- 222 – New Testament Exegesis II: Epistles & Revelation
- 221 – New Testament Exegesis I: The Gospels & Acts
- 220 – Methods of Greek Exegesis
- 202 – Greek II