Dr. David Noe explains his approach to teaching Latin here at PRTS. Watch this short video to find out why you should consider learning Latin.
This class, beginning August 26, 2019 (D.v.), will occur throughout the fall semester every Monday and Wednesday from 3:15pm – 4:30pm (EST), and can be taken either on campus or as a distance ed class (via live-streaming).
If interested, apply as a “Visiting Student” at https://prts.edu/future-students/apply-now/ (be sure to select the “Visiting Student” application). Tuition is $250/credit, plus a $75 distance ed fee if taken from a distance.
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) | Open Position
- Executive Assistant | Open Position
- Dr. Tom Schwanda appointed as Scholar-in-Residence at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
- Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary Continues to Enhance Digital Accessible Offerings with New Grant
- Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary has received a grant of $1,000,000 from Lilly Endowment, Inc.