Paul reminds us in Ephesians 4:10–16 that membership in the church is all about Jesus Christ. All of what we are called to do, and to be, is summed up in Christ and will work itself out in every area of our lives.
Dr. Joel Beeke calls attention to five aspects of Christ’s connection to the church that reflect faithful church membership: Christ’s Word, His person, His people, His cause, and His image.
You can listen to this sermon at the NCFIC website.
You are invited! PRTS Graduation – commencement by Dr. Ligon Duncan
All are welcome to celebrate with this year’s graduates! The ceremony will take place at Heritage Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, at 7:30pm, on May 10. Thirteen PRTS students will be awarded their theological degrees. This year’s commencement speaker is Dr. Ligon Duncan, Chancellor and CEO of Reformed Theological Seminary. His message, taken from 1 Timothy 1:3-5, will be “What are We Aiming for in Ministry?”
If you are unable to attend in person, you will be able to watch it live. Simply visit http://heritagereformedgr.org/sermon/livestream/ five minutes before the start of the service or at any time during the ceremony. The graduation ceremony will start at 7:30 pm, May 10.
- PRTS ThM Program Now Accredited in Asia, Europe, Middle East, and South America
- Jonathan Edwards Center at Yale University and Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary Forge Strategic Partnership
- PRTS ThM Program Now Also Accredited in London, UK
- Learning About Marriage from Our Spiritual Fathers
- Mid-nineteenth Century Torah Scroll